At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human influenced cyber risk.
The daily fulfilment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right-Hand’s business – its people. We firmly believe if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, and the rest will work itself out. The founding team at Right-Hand has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating, and fast-paced to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. If you want to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
We are looking for a Territory Account Manager (TAM) to play a pivotal role in driving revenue within the direct sales team. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Right-Hand Cybersecurity’s monthly and quarterly sales targets and always deliver customer-focused business results across your territory.
The TAM is a quota carrying sales role. This role exists to effectively identify and qualify sales opportunities within Right-Hand Cybersecurity’s target accounts. The role is expected to deliver Right-Hand’s differentiated message to key decision makers and will conduct much of their business inside, but will be expected to visit the customer onsite when required to move the sales process forward. The TAM will manage their time, sales funnel, and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return. The TAM shall serve as a trusted security advisor to Right-Hand’s customers.
As a Territory Account Manager (TAM), you will be doing the following:
- Develop and execute a detailed territory plan that includes a complete list of target accounts and the playbook needed to access these prospects.
- Manage pipeline development and diversification to ensure you have a strong blend of large and small opportunities to maximize on-target success, reach and exceed targets, and mitigate any sales risks on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Apply time and intelligence to move prospects through Right-Hand’s sales cycle from initial prospecting to close, while effectively forecasting and communicating your sales funnel with management.
- Navigate sales processes with the involvement of the channel, including a variety of resellers and distributors.
- Understand where each opportunity is in the sales cycle to make sure the buyer journey aligns to the sales process while using BMANTR to accumulate and validate deal and pipeline strength.
- Build strong client business cases to illustrate a strong understanding of the risks and impacts of security.
- Distribute and appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and customer visits to drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
You Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 2+ years in technology sales.
- A clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- A team player and someone who holds themselves accountable.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
Yes our benefits are great, but we hope you want to work at Right-Hand because you believe in our mission to make humans more defensible against cyber threats.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid holidays per year
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration statuses, and experiences drives us forward every day. We foster an open, tolerant, and constructive work environment with a team consisting of diverse views and backgrounds.
Right-Hand is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.