At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human influenced cyber risk.
The daily fulfilment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right-Hand’s business – its people. We firmly believe if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, and the rest will work itself out. The founding team at Right-Hand has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating, and fast-paced to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. If you want to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
As a QA Automation Engineer at Right-Hand, you will be part of our small, agile team that is building and designing our next generation cybersecurity platform. Working across our stack, you will be responsible for end-to-end testing that supports business operations as we scale and grow our client base.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced QA Automation Engineer who thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code using the latest technologies. We are looking for curious, collaborative team mates who are eager to teach what they already know and are excited to take responsibility for large parts of our applications. Your technical judgment and experience will help us build the tools today that will redefine tomorrow’s cybersecurity landscape. Technologies we use: Rails, Angular, React, Amazon cloud service, Docker/Elastic, AWS Lambda, RSpec.
As a QA you will be doing the following:
- Design and drive implementation of end to end test automation frameworks needed to test all the dimensions of products including functional correctness, performance, scale and security
- Perform manual testing and create automation of Acceptance, Unit, Functional, Regression, Performance and Security testing by collaborating with subject-matter experts to optimize test coverage and trace to business requirements
- Work with developers to understand new features, troubleshoot major product issues, determine root causes, and identify solutions
- Analyze defect patterns across entire product and drive test initiatives to resolve or prevent them in the future
- Explore new areas and technology to improve automation and QA efficiency
- Be part of every whole product lifecycle. Dream, Build, Run and Iterate
- Work with the Design team to ensure the perfect~ UI and UX
You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of experience in automation and QA
- BS/BA degree in a technical field, such as computer science (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of black box testing, performance testing, test automation, requirements traceability and general QA process reporting
- Master in one or more testing tools: selenium, monkeyrunner, Appium, jmeter, etc.
- Comfortable learning new technologies quickly
- Love in clean, fast, testable and scalable code
- Appreciation of UX, automation, fast executing and well-crafted code
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
It’s Great, But Not Required, If You Have:
- Experience in the Cybersecurity industry
- Customer Success
Yes our benefits are great, but we hope you want to work at Right-Hand because you believe in our mission to make humans more defensible against cyber threats.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid holidays per year
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration statuses, and experiences drives us forward every day. We foster an open, tolerant, and constructive work environment with a team consisting of diverse views and backgrounds.
Right-Hand is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.