At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human influenced cyber risk.
The daily fulfilment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right-Hand’s business – its people. We firmly believe if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, and the rest will work itself out. The founding team at Right-Hand has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating, and fast-paced to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. If you want to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to play a pivotal role in building out the product areas on Right-Hand’s SaaS Platform.
Independent and constantly curious, you thrive on finding elegant solutions to complex problems and communicating them to customers and stakeholders. You’ll be working closely with strong engineers, designers, cyber security experts and almost everyone else in Right-Hand to research, design and build cybersecurity tools for anyone to use.
As a Product Manager, you will be doing the following:
- Driving the strategy and direction of a product area
- Owning the planning, roadmap, and execution of new features and improvements
- Understanding customer needs and the cloud / security ecosystem we are a part of; researching competition, markets and trends.
- Ruthlessly prioritizing, driving stakeholder alignment, proactively managing risks & dependencies and planning for rapid & intentional experimentation.
- Designing elegant solutions to customer problems with the Engineering and UX teams
- Working with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations teams to bring the team’s work to market and gather feedback.
You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of experience in Product management
- Experience developing and launching products within one or more of the following: Cloud, SaaS, Enterprise, Security
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills (talks at conferences, teaching experience).
- Experience in start-up and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience mentoring junior team members
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional Product, Engineering, Design and Business Development teams
Yes our benefits are great, but we hope you want to work at Right-Hand because you believe in our mission to make humans more defensible against cyber threats.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid holidays per year
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration statuses, and experiences drives us forward every day. We foster an open, tolerant, and constructive work environment with a team consisting of diverse views and backgrounds.
Right-Hand is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.