At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human influenced cyber risk.
The daily fulfilment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right-Hand’s business – its people. We firmly believe if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, and the rest will work itself out. The founding team at Right-Hand has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating, and fast-paced to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. If you want to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
Right-Hand is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supporting all marketing initiatives to drive the business needs and evangelism efforts in partnership with our sales team.
As a Marketing Manager you will be doing the following:
- Support strategic projects and initiatives to drive business growth, increase usage, engagement and product adoption and work with Sales teams to achieve targets. Includes: lead generation, driving traffic and engagement, customer acquisition and retention.
- Support business analysis and analytical activities to develop marketing initiatives.
- Project manage marketing initiatives with key stakeholders to ensure an efficient and effective process across all customer touch-points. Includes: working with design teams, product teams, business units and appropriate internal / external partners to ensure that plans/tactics continue to be aligned with business needs.
- Support the consistency in messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
- Monitor and report on the ROI and effectiveness of marketing initiatives. Provide recommendations and improvements on the marketing initiatives based on data and insights.
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for effect.
You Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of relevant requisite experience
- Have a “GTD” – getting things done attitude, you are comfortable thinking strategically but also with rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty.
- You are data-driven and analytical.
- You have extreme ownership in your work, you have the ability to work autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Growth mindset, you are passionate about learning and are excited about challenges.
Yes our benefits are great, but we hope you want to work at Right-Hand because you believe in our mission to make humans more defensible against cyber threats.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid holidays per year
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration statuses, and experiences drives us forward every day. We foster an open, tolerant, and constructive work environment with a team consisting of diverse views and backgrounds.
Right-Hand is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.