At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human influenced cyber risk.
The daily fulfilment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right-Hand’s business – its people. We firmly believe if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, and the rest will work itself out. The founding team at Right-Hand has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating, and fast-paced to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. If you want to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
The key responsibility of the Cyber Operations Strategist is to collaborate with and advise senior leadership and decision-makers in the development and deployment of cyber security strategies that fully integrate into the business strategies and goals of the organization.
You are comfortable and familiar with most aspects of cybersecurity but this candidate will specialize in strategy, cyber security program management, and product visualization. You will also be responsible for evolving our cyber methodologies and implement ongoing real-world TTPs into our platform to help our customers stay up to date on the evolving threat landscape.
As our Cyber Operations Strategist you will be doing the following:
- Conduct ongoing and various assessments such as Strategy Assessments, Risk Assessments, Compliance Gap Analyses.
- Advise on compliance toward a variety of regulatory compliance and industry standard frameworks such as: PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC2, MAS-TRM, RMIT, NIST 800-53.
- Devise Cybersecurity Strategies according to client needs and guidelines.
- Communicate with clients to understand needs and desires as the threat landscape continues to evolve.
- Manage the deployment of our Cybersecurity SaaS platform within customer organizations with direct contact and consistent meetings with existing and prospective customers.
- Consult with organizational personnel at tactical, operational, and strategic levels to achieve project goals.
- Brief executives and executive boards on assessment findings, program statuses, and other security items as they impact business goals.
- Digitize aspects of security to fit inside the Right-Hand portfolio.
- Serve as a Right-Hand evangelist, with periodic customer visits an/or public speaking engagements.
- Collaborate cross functionally with the senior leadership team on product vision and strategy.
- You’re a certified ethical hacker and can use your skills for good at Right-Hand.
You Bring to the Table:
- A strong understanding of Computer Defense, Information Security/Assurance, Governance, Risk Management, Compliance, Strategic Planning
- Strong communication skills and a great team player.
Yes our benefits are great, but we hope you want to work at Right-Hand because you believe in our mission to make humans more defensible against cyber threats.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid holidays per year
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration statuses, and experiences drives us forward every day. We foster an open, tolerant, and constructive work environment with a team consisting of diverse views and backgrounds.
Right-Hand is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.