At Right-Hand, our mission is to make humans more defensible against cyber threats. In today’s dynamic and ever evolving threat landscape, cyber attackers possess advanced capabilities to evade traditional technological security layers (like an email security platform or a firewall). This forces a company’s employees to serve as the last line of defense. However, with roughly 90% of cyber attacks occurring due to human error, it is evident that most employees are not prepared for these scenarios. Right-Hand is uniquely positioned to help organizations address this massive issue and reduce human influenced cyber risk.
The daily fulfilment of this mission would not be possible without the cornerstone of Right-Hand’s business – its people. We firmly believe if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, and the rest will work itself out. The founding team at Right-Hand has created a culture that is truly transparent, motivating, and fast-paced to attract and retain the top talent in the industry. If you want to join this mission-driven team and believe you fit the profile below, let’s talk!
You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around but, really, you know that real Customer Success comes from the heart. You’re passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases with your deep product expertise.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you work closely with a diverse mix of internal and external teams to deliver the best that Right-Hand has to offer. To our clients, you are the face of the company and, to us, you’re our advocate and champion. With your impeccable relational skills and attention to clients’ needs, you’re the best of both worlds.
You want to help and serve our customers because when they succeed, you succeed, and the company succeeds as well.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be doing the following:
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Program manage account escalations.
You Bring to the Table:
- Enthusiastic about and interested in cybersecurity.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our products.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes.
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success, or in a related field involving increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Prior experience in enterprise account management a plus.
Yes our benefits are great, but we hope you want to work at Right-Hand because you believe in our mission to make humans more defensible against cyber threats.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- 20 paid holidays per year
Diversity and Inclusion are more than just words for us. Our commitment to inclusion across gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ability, socioeconomic background, immigration statuses, and experiences drives us forward every day. We foster an open, tolerant, and constructive work environment with a team consisting of diverse views and backgrounds.
Right-Hand is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.